Monday, September 22, 2008

CONSTRUCTION....

Sorry... I'm experimenting with new layouts. I love this one, but I can't figure out where my links at the top went... ie dashbord, help, sign out button... Don't know how to edit HTML, so bare with me as I figure out how to fix it. If you need to get back to Blogger, you can click on my picture and it will go to Dashboard..

So Sorry!

2 Toasts:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so if you are having problems with it I don't feel stupid asking you. How did you get the 20somethingbloggesr badge to go on the left hand side? Every time i add it it goes to the top or the bottom!!! Help!!!! And thanks for the add :)

Roxie said...

haha! It's cool.. :)

Umm... when you go to change your layout, click on the gadget on the right of the screen, not the top, middle, or bottom gadget.

Hopefully that should work. When I changed my layout it deleted all of my gadgets, so it took me a minute to figure it out too! Hope that helps!

And thanks for the add as well!