
This weekend I worked Friday and Saturday and then made an emergency trip home to see Classy (see this post to get caught up). So in true Retail Therapy fashion we started our adventures out by having lunch at one of our fave deli's. Afterward was a trip to Target. As all of you may have experienced before, Target trips can become quite long, especially when it's a Super Target. We perused the sale racks for a cute shirt for Classy's Bday and I bought yet another pair of obnoxiously huge sunglasses (I can't help it). Normally, we'd walk around the strip mall going to the little boutiques and other various stores, but Sunday was a day for CAR SHOPPING! Classy's little 1994 Camry is about to kick the bucket, so in preparation we traveled all over looking at los carros. No decisions to be made yet, but it was quite the grown up adventure test driving and talking specs on cars with salesmen.
While I am so excited for the adventures ahead in the new grown up car to come, I will sure miss that little car!
Dearest Little Red,
It's been a fantastic 6 years getting to know you. You have been quite the trooper in all of our single girl adventures. I'll never forget the 200+ mornings during our commute to school. You housed our breakfast, lunch and dinner Twizzlers very well, even when it was so cold we had to break them on the dashboard to eat them because they were frozen. You fervently played Ludacris while we were leaving school each afternoon. You say "Move Bitch" like no other. You were oh so faithful to us when you took us to watch our high school football team lose... especially the nights we lost to our rival! You put up with the car paint that we put all over you for every occasion. Even when I broke the handle off the side door in college, you still loved me!!! Oh Little Red we are so thankful for your dedication to us wild and crazy girls!
♥Roxie
----------------
Now playing: Justin Timberlake Feat. T.I. & Timbaland - My Love
via FoxyTunes
6 years ago

1 Toasts:
Little Red loves you back. Don't you worry.. I miss those daily commutes. Not high school, just the commutes.. and the frozen twizzlers. :) Move Bitch..
Post a Comment