Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Debate or Ring Around the Rosie???

The Boyfriend, Myself, Jack and Coke watched the debate this evening. This is the first one this year that I've watched because I have been working other times. I really could have done without this one too, though. I don't want to get political in this blog, but I feel that it's fair to mention the debate. It made me sad and helpless, even. I was reminded by my mother and the boyfriend that this is the nature of politics, but I was frustrated because there were no real answers. Did the "townspeople" on the stage really feel like their questions were answered? I wish the they could have a rebuttal. Each of the candidates bashed each other repeatedly and the word "fundamental" was used far too much! Tom Brokaw was a freakin' bad ass, though!! I look forward to SNL's rendition come Saturday!

1 Toasts:

Island Girl said...

haha - I agree. I think Brokaw won the debate too! He was by far the best part!