Sooo.. The day was quite eventful yesterday.
After only getting a total of 1 hour of sleep in the span of 24 hours, we made started our quest to California. Our first layover in Atlanta was just long enough to get a Starbucks coffee. We spotted the stand in the distance and it was like Mecca.
The "people watching" was at its best, let me tell you.
The 4 hour flight to Las Vegas was even more exciting. Luckily, Delta has these satellite tv's in every head rest, so I got to watch TV and listen to full albums of music all from the tiny headrest tv.
Dinner on the ocean. Home for a quiet evening.
Today we headed out for our tour of the country. We went to two wineries for tastings and then to Solvang, CA, for touristy things.
Lots of rainbows :)
Dinner was at a place called Jocko's. I had the best steak I've had in my entire life, yummm.
6 years ago

1 Toasts:
Oh Solvang. I felt like was a stuck wearing my same clothes in a dutch movie. Have a great time.
Congrats! Today I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Tag your it and I love your writing.
Post a Comment