Saturday, January 17, 2009

So Many Awards...

I've been nominated for a few different awards over the past few weeks err months, and I can't keep up with them all, but I want to say thanks! You all are truly amazing!

Blogging has become an addiction that I truly love and without all of you lovely people it wouldn't be possible!

So... to give them credit, here a few blogs that you should read...

Dancing Backwards in Highheels--Classy is my very best friend whom I went to highschool with and we were neighbors growing up.

Organized Chaos--Tiff is a college student like myself and if you're having college woes, check her out! She's fantastic!

Meika Musings--Meika has an awesome sense of humor! Her trainwreck of the week never disappoints!

Not Perfect, but Worth It--Island Girl shares her life as a law student and the trials and tribulations along the way.

Umm...Now What?--A lovely group of women who have joined together sharing their lives.

Starting Over at 24--SO@24 is pretty much amazing. If you want a man's perspective on life, here it is. Check him out.

Fabulously Broke in the City--This woman has so much great financial, fashion and basic life advice!


Purge--Oleander is fun and eccentric.  

Bode Blog-- Bodelou is just another one of us blogging away!

Obviously the list isn't expansive or in any particular order, but all of these lovely people are fantastic!  It's so fun to be a part of someone's life through blogs!

Keep on blogging!




1 Toasts:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Wow! *blush* Thank you :)

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."