The boyfriend left me for a week. He and some of his buddies are going on a week long back-packing trip. I would have loved to go, but it's a funny thing, this school stuff. Normally I'd be thrilled that I get a whole week to myself to clean and make the house how I like it, but this morning at 5:00 when he woke me up to say bye, I was sad. Luckily I was busy with classes all day, otherwise I probably would have moped a little.
My house can be a little creepy at night. What's funny is the bf makes so much noise, normally I just want him to shut up. Tonight I missed it. I went to favorite Chinese place and indulged. I also rented the first season of Grey's Anatomy and sat on my couch falling in and out of sleep.
So the rest of my boyfriend/roommateless week? Of course, I have classes every day. I work Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Thursday is my girls night with the girls from work. And the weekend? Well, it is home again, home again, jiggity jig. I think I'm a little homesick and bestfriendsick. Woo Hoo!
6 years ago

1 Toasts:
I'm bestfriendsick too :( 3 more days!
Post a Comment