Saturday, August 16, 2008

I hate shopping..........sometimes

I spent the early part of my afternoon today shopping for fun, solid colored button ups for work. They changed the dress code and I don't have to wear all black anymore. Hip hip hooray! So, why was it so hard to find one? Who knows... I went to Sears, Ross, TJ's, Target, NY&Co and Gap. Nothing. I found some cute ones, but I don't want to pay $30 for a work shirt. C'mon people.

Any ideas of where else I could go?

Lunch today is chicken, hummus, spinach, and onion on a spinach tortilla... mmmmm..

Going home to visit my mom and my favorite Classy lady tomorrow.. can't wait. Maybe that will rejuvenate me a little.

Went to bar behind work that I frequent too much last night with boss and J. Hilarious. In their early 30's, three kids and hilarious. J flirts with all the boys in the bar and the boss sits and tells me stories from when he lived up North. The boyfriend came last night which is a HUGE surprise cause he never goes out with me. Not that he's anti-social...okay maybe a little...but because he doesn't know my people and doesn't care for sitting in a bar bitching about work etc.

The lazy bastard left yesterday, but wait for it...wait for it... He's coming back this weekend... WTF WTF!!!!??? I talked with the boyfriend about how we have to set boundaries and not just hint about the cleaning that needs to be done. Does anyone think it's too much to ask that he clean the dishes he uses, puts away the baggies of illicit things away, clean out the litter box once in a while (his cat stays here while he's here and she hates the dogs. she's a bitch) or anything else like that???? I don't think it's too much to ask. Nope.

School starts in 2 weeks.. eeeek.

Have a fab weekend!

1 Toasts:

Anonymous said...

H&M! I got a cute yellow one cheap.