Friday, August 8, 2008

Just one of those mornings

So, I had to wake up early this morning to go to the bank so that when my rent check and my credit card payment and my car payment posted I didn't overdraw. I went into my bank, wrote out my deposit slip and went up to the teller who didn't seem to be too happy to be working this fine Friday morning. She took too long counting my money which made me think I had miscounted. It's early. I can make mistakes! Either way, she assured me that the amount was right I just mixed up my money. Hmm. I walked back out to my car and there is this ugly red-neck man sitting in a U-Haul behind my car. Okay, maybe he'll move I thought. Well, No, he didn't move. I backed out my car very slowly trying not to hit this big stupid U-haul. The man sat there and stared at me. So, in the fashion that my mother taught me how, I rolled down my window and yelled at him for staring at me while he could have been moving into another part of the parking lot thereby allowing me to get out my spot easier. He looked at me and in the fashion I'm sure his parents taught him he says, "I ain't got no where to park." Awesome. So I drive around the parking lot giving me enough time to get more angry and I drove back around and stopped next to him again. I leaned out my window and said there are plenty of spaces in the back you don't have to be such and ass hole and watch people pull out of their spots. "Well, now you're the one being the ass hole," he says. WTF. I called him a jerk and drove off.

Granted this was earlier than I wanted to be awake and out in the world communicating with people, but for real dude. Where do these people come from. Obviously the hills. Obviously. This is one of those examples where people should be sterilized and not be allowed to reproduce. Clearly I was extremely classy. haha.

1 Toasts:

Classy Stiletto said...

Classic Roxie. haha Wish I could've been there..