Here we are at 3:30 in the afternoon and I'm STILL hungover from last nights festivities.
I have a new found friendship with my bosses wife, J. She's awesome. She's 32 and has 3 kids and doesn't even look like she's had three children! So when my boss asked me to take her out for a drink last night because she was exhausted and had a shitty day at work, I was like Sure! So I left work at about 10:30 to go home and put something on that didn't smell of fried food and then went to go pick her up.
I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that our most frequented bar is the one behind our restaurant, it's convenient that's for sure. This is the bar we chose to sit our asses at until 2:30 this morning. 4 Gin and Sprites, and 3 shots later.....The boyfriend has to come pick me up. Since my last shot was at 2:15 right before last call, I was STILL getting drunk when I got home.
We had a blast though... J told me stuff about my boss that I probably shouldn't know, her brother came and contributed to our drunkeness by giving us another shot (SoCo and Lime), and little by little work people started showing up just in time for me to go home!
I was supposed to work tonight but there is no way in hell I'm going. I called in at 1:00. After hanging on the toilet for dear life all morning I can't work until 2 tonight. There's just no way.
So I hope your day is better than mine. I'll probably crawl back in bed to sleep more of this off. :(
6 years ago

0 Toasts:
Post a Comment