let's talk.
Why is it that men are perverted ass holes? Obviously, I don't say "men" in the sense of all men. But those men that are perverted ass holes.
I work with one in particular that will not leave me alone. Let's call him Sir Jerkoffalot I've done pretty well to refuse his advances. He has only become more and more hideous to me as he won't give up.
Honestly. I thought he was cute, hot even. I thought he was charming. Aren't they all. But now that I've gotten to know him a little better I understand.
He's a pseudo-macho man. He played baseball in high school (you know those baseball types) and is now 26 years old working in a restaurant hitting on vulnerable early-twenty-somethings. He secretly hits on every girl with boobs and gets them to trust him and like him. Then they find out he is talking to every other girl. Smooth talker I think not.
He wants to have cake and eat it too. He says "I don't want to be in a relationship." Ahh, I get it. You want a fuck-buddy. That's cool. But not me. After numerous times of telling him "No." He still advances. Even after his "girlfriend" shows up at work bringing him food he's persistent.
The girlfriend part is funny. He says he doesn't want a girlfriend remember? Right. Well, what do you call it when you stand in the front of the restaurant and get yelled at by your "non-girlfriend"???? Hahah... I love other people's misfortunes sometimes.
He thinks he's a regular old Rico Suave, but I know his tricks. So why does he continue to try to get some from every girl? Why does he brag about being able to have anyone he wants? Who knows. Maybe he's overcompensating for something. I think that's the case, actually.
I'm sure there will be more on this guy, but there's my rant for today.
6 years ago

1 Toasts:
I need to meet this guy.. I didn't know he was still around. Lame.
Post a Comment