I make none. I'm blunt and honest. Sometimes brutally honest, but hey, if someone isn't who will be?
The sole purpose of this blog is to be frank about the goings ons of life, that I can promise you. I'm a twenty somethings girl and have a love for life and here will reside the stories of what happens when the sun goes down.
No worries, I will not try to be a Carrie Bradshaw knock-off. I have no sex advice. I'm hours away from my best friend. I have a steady boyfriend whom I live with (which could make this anonymous blog thing interesting). I have 1 more year of college left and then off to grad school--- eeeek. I have a love for shoes, purses, clothes, good food and company. I work in a restaurant and probably drink too much because of it!
People you should know that I will talk about frequently are:
Classy Stiletto-- aka best friend who lives too far away. We've grown up together and share pretty much the same views on everything. No matter how many other friends come and go, she's one that I could never get tired of or lose contact with!
Classy's Long-term boyfriend-- he's pretty much your all-american guitar playing, heavy metal, head banging kinda guy.
My boyfriend-- I'll probably give this guy all sorts of nicknames some kosher and others not depending on the mood of the day! I love him with all my heart. He wishes he could be a full-time student. He's your modern day hippie kind of guy I suppose. He showers. :)
My mom-- She's an absolutely amazing woman. She's young and not your typical mom-type. She cusses a lot, consequently so do I. I'll probably mention her at some point.
Biologist friend-- she's a rock. She and I have many campfire nights in her back yard where we drink too much homemade wine and/or margaritas and talk about all the things your mother doesn't want you to know about or talk about.
This is my life. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy!
6 years ago

0 Toasts:
Post a Comment