Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cuando, Cuando, Cuando?

"Cuando yo tenía 12 años...." ("When I was 12 years old...") This is the topic of my 400 word Spanish composition that I'm supposed to have written for class tomorrow at 10:15. Words written at 11:15 tonight? 48 exactly. I'm doin' goooood.

What have I been doing? Not really sure how the past few hours slipped away, but part of it was spent working on this homework for my freshman level computer class that I have to take. The other part? A glass of wine, rough housing with the dogs, harassing the boyfriend, and..... not writing this essay.

It must be in my genes to procrastinate. It's only 400 words. That would EASY to whip out in English and I would still wait till the last minute. Writing 400 words in Spanish is another story. I can hardly speak a whole sentence in class that makes sense, I can barely talk to the dishwasher at work and now I have to write a whole essay!!

*Random Thought: The word "whip" always reminds me of a particular Family Guy episode. If you skip to about .56 or .57 on the time then you'll get to the part that makes me laugh.

Hahaha

Anyway, it's a little late to call the lazy bastard (who BTW is majoring in Spanish) to help me. So, I'm on my own. Comfort comes from knowing that it is a first draft, though. The final draft isn't due until October 1st, so it can be crappy. I know. I'm an overachiever. I rock.

0 Toasts: