Today I'm going to attempt to get out of the funk I've been in. For the past week or so I've been exhausted. Any chance I've gotten I have taken a nap. I'm not getting sick (at least I hope not), but I'm just so tired! It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm working 20-25 hours a week and taking 15 credit hours! :)
Today I'm going to start drinking lots of water and this day will mark the first day of starting to work out again. I was pretty good toward the end of last semester. I would go work out 3 times a week and then the summer came and I stopped. I even paid $50 to the gym at school so I could use my membership over the summer. How many times did I go? Maybe 3 or 4 times. Definitely got my money out of that, don't ya think?
So, a new pair of workout pants (I wore holes in my last pair. Definitely not from working out. It's bad when your workout pants become your "fat pants".), new socks, Alice Sebold's book Lucky, a charged iPod, and a bottle of water and I'm ready to hit the elliptical and weight machines! I'm going to try really hard to keep up with this. I've pretty much got my routine down with homework, so I should be able to put 3 days of workouts in, right?
6 years ago

0 Toasts:
Post a Comment