Everyone has heard of "Your mom" jokes, right? Everyone has even told one, correct? I say it all the time..even if it doesn't make any sense at all. What's for dinner? Your Mom. My feet are cold. Your mom. That was really good. So's your mom. C'mon we're all guilty. But has anyone EVER heard of someone saying it about their OWN mom???? I work with a girl... who whines like a baby ALL the time. She's 20, has a kid of her own and whines like a child. Recently when I've worked with her she's been on this kick of your mom jokes. Except they are backwards.
She walks around and randomly says....
My mom goes to college.
What the hell!!!! You're so dumb. No one tells "your mom" jokes on their own mom!!
Reeally??!

1 Toasts:
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
This post cracked me up! You work with such, um, interesting people!
Post a Comment