Phew. This is has been one long week!
Okay, so where did I leave off? Oh... the taking the pictures and not talking to her cause oh wait, she's a psycho bitch... thaaaaat's right.
So the first time I worked with her, I was cordial, but not super friendly. I smiled, but didn't ask her how she was. She approached me from behind and gave me a big hug while I was talking to someone. She said "I'm sorry." I said, "We'll talk about this later." I wasn't the bad ass that I said I would be and I didn't kick her ass or disown her in any way.
I was cleaning one of her tables and she came up and sat down with me. She said, "I didn't know until she told me, but S said that you had a panic attack of some sort after I sped away." I just kind of looked at her and was like uhh.. Yeah. She continued to apologize for lying to me and endangering herself and others. Her excuse... "I sobered after someone hit my... I mean WHATEVER happened to my car, happened." I just told her either way, she shouldn't have driven home and I shouldn't have given her the keys to her car and she's lucky that she's not dead/in jail/a felon.
That was it. I was quite mature about it. We talk casually at work, but I don't plan on drinking with her again. If someone invites her on another excursion, she's not allowed to drink. I can't take that drama again.
A couple days later she told me that she's been driving a rental car while her car is in the shop. It's something like $500 that she's going to have to pay because her insurance is going to cover it. Can we say Insurance Fraud??? She said that she picked every piece of bark and moss out of the car and it took her three hours.
Whatever bitch ass ho, you're so lame.
6 years ago

0 Toasts:
Post a Comment