Ha. Well, tonight.. at midnight.. was a girl that i work with's birthday (yes, I know that sentence doesn't make any sense.) Either way, I managed to get 2 drinks bought for me and I didn't even have cleavage showing! So, a little intoxicated, here i am, blogging.
Christmas was fantastic. Much needed time was spent with my madre and Classy. Two nights "out on the town" one of which was an awful night at Hooters that I will later blog about.
New Years was fun....until I drank wine, light beer, dark beer, and then Jager...and then...passed the F out. As always, I rock at the alcohol choices. My mother always asks me, "When will you learn?" One day.. when someone isn't successful in convincing me that taking ANOTHER shot is a good idea, then maybe i'll learn!
Happy Freaking New Years, though.
I start my last semester of my undergraduate career on the 15th, so I'll be living it up until then. After that, it's back to the grind, unfortunately.
Love ya'll

1 Toasts:
You just got an award, yea you! Check out my blog and see whats up.
Post a Comment