6 years ago
Thursday, March 12, 2009
4 Minutes
So all of my girl friends are going to the beach for Spring Break. I couldn't go because I cannot afford to take off a whole week of work. Sir Jerkoffalot suggested that we go together and meet them all down there. I laughed and said yeah right only if you want to pay for it.
So he said "Okay, I'll pay for the alcohol, the plane ride, your food, everything. Just give me four minutes of your time."
Ha.Ha.
Four minutes??? He couldn't even romanticize it and make it sound like I could potentially benefit. I made fun of him saying, he could have at least lied and said 20 minutes, even 30 minutes. What a moron.
Told the bf about this and he said that maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea, after all it's my body. I just laughed and told him I'd never let that come near me, not to mention the STD's he might be carrying. Buh.
The 4 days I spent with her and her super bf were quite relaxing, but it is going to be extremely difficult to go back to classes next Monday. Buh. Only a month and a half, I keep telling myself--until graduation.
Wish me luck!
Posted by Roxie at 12:21 AM
Labels: Classy, Home, Sir Jerkoffalot, spring break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Toasts:
So glad you could visit.... Moving here would be appropriate don't you think? Okay, maybe first just another visit.. three weeks? Promise we won't spend as much money. haha
Glad you had fun! Good luck with the rest of the semester, you will be great!
Post a Comment