So, I've been out of the blog-world for a little bit. Been trying to catch up on housework. Ha! I finally tackled the bathroom which I was dreading doing because it was a disaster. The boyfriend feels that he needs every kind of medicine, bandage, ointments, creams, extra everything, toothpaste, shampoo etc. We have a tall cabinet where all of these are stored. Unfortunately, any time something new is purchased it just gets thrown in the cabinet. My cabinet was vomiting into the floor. Why do we need THREE bags of cotton balls and every medicine known to man? In case we need them, of course. He's been at school all day and so against his wishes I'm throwing out stuff that is almost empty. Obviously, we should recycle and that's what he'll yell about. I don't have time to rinse out all 20 something bottles though, so they are getting trashed. He is the king of all pack rats and doesn't understand why it's not okay.
In other news I started classes on Monday. MWF classes for me. Which means Tuesdays and Thursdays off from school and Work! Woo Hoo! They look like they are going to go well. This is my last year and for whatever reason I've saved 3 freshman level courses for the very end. That sounds easy you might say. Well, it will be, but the hard part is listening to Freshman who don't have a clue about anything. I am excited, though, because for the first time in a while I don't have a huge ass research paper due at the end of the semester! Waaaaahooo!!
Labor day plans for the weekend anyone? For me it's visit with the mom, the best friends and the rest of the fam.
It's Grandpa's birthday Friday, so birthday festivities will ensue. This should be an exciting event because my cousin who's my age is preggo with twins. Yay for babies you might say. Well, not when you're a single mom with a 3 year old and don't have a job! Either way there could be drama, but we're all positive except for her psycho-mom!
And of course there will be fireworks this weekend, I love fireworks.
And guess who's going to be visiting my house while I visit home? The lazy bastard. I've already threatened the boyfriend with "If I come home and the house is destroyed I'm killing you." Seriously, I will scream.
Hope all is well in your blogger world! Promise to post about the weekend, and promise to come up with something exciting to blog about soon!
6 years ago

0 Toasts:
Post a Comment