Saturday, October 11, 2008

Camping!


I will be gone camping for the next two days with a bunch of girls from work. This should be an adventure because it was quite dramatic trying to make plans for the weekend. First it was a secret and only certain girls were going, but then inevitably (there's always that one bitch) someone let the cat out of the bag and invited ALL the people we didn't necessarily want to go. Like the girl who touches you too much, the girl who talks really loud (kind of like the low talker from Seinfeld, except she's LOUD), and the girl who talks like a baby and whines ALL the time. Loud talker will be going, the other 2 will not. They did not manage to get the weekend off..pahaha. My manager was quite upset when he learned he couldn't get shift picked up for tonight because all the people that would do it were going on this trip! I said, "Don't blame me, the 4 people that planned the trip requested off, not the others!" Either way, it should be fun. Lots of debauchery, I'm sure.

I'll blog about it Monday! Wish us luck in the wilderness! :)

Have a great weekend!