Recently I haven't been working with Sir Jerkoffalot. Like the loser that he is, he always gives up his shifts, so I haven't really worked with him lately.
I ran into him on campus Friday. He apparently has a class a room down from my 9:20 class. Hm. Who knew.
I was wearing a hoodie and sweat pants. I had no make-up on. I walked up to him to see what he had been up to (I don't know why) and the whole time I talked to him he managed to stare at my boobs! I was wearing a sports bra underneath that huge hoodie, what was he looking at?! Worthless I tell you. He's worthless. He proceeded to tell me how he quit work and he told them off and blah blah blah. Whatever.
When I went into work tonight he was on the floor chart. I kind of laughed and went to talk to the manager on duty and told him that Sir Jerkoffalot wouldn't be showing up. I told him the story that SJ told me and the manager laughed. That's not how it happened he said.
What a liar. What a loser.
I never have to work with him again. Woo hoo!!
6 years ago

0 Toasts:
Post a Comment