Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bad Blogger Bad.

Oh man. I'm so sorry. Life has been crazy.

California was f-ing amazing. Without it, I'm not sure I would have made it through dead week and finals.  Either way, the week before finals (dead week--which is supposed to be the week of nothing but ironically is the week that everything is due) was crazy.  So many papers etcetera were due.  Finals week wasn't so bad, but I spent the whole time working and cleaning my freaking house so that I could have TWO parties. Yeah I'm a  badass host.  Take that parties!  


Thursday night was a PJ party with the work people.  Too much drunkeness ended with Krystals.  If you don't know what they are you should.  Exactly the same thing as White Castle, but more incredible.  Just kidding.  I've never had White Castle.  Good party though.

The bf graduated Saturday... SCARY... grown-up time!  So of course, there was a grad party with a keg.  Good party.  Me and 15 other guys.  I'm a pimpess!!! Lots of drunken time.

Sunday, more drinking.  I love rummy (the game, not my nickname for Rum, just the game).  

Monday.  Work party.  Whoa.  Progressive Dinner and lots of alcohol.  Needless to say, I needed a ride home, 6 different types of alcohol----wine, champagne, vodka, beer, jack,vodka.  It was quite intense, but quite awesome the next day... cause NO HANGOVER!

So I immensely apologize for my absenteeism.  I've drank way more than I should, but had an awesome past 2 weeks.  My reader is on overloaded so much so I've started using a different browser.  There just hasn't been TIME! Curses.  

I promise more  blogging to come.  And this time, I promise, these aren't empty promises! 

I really plan on blogging more because it's such a stress reliever.  I definitely have catching up to do.  I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was great... and I hope everyone's holiday season is fab too!!

Going home next week.  Get to see the bestest.  It's been so long...Woo!

Have  lots to update about the BF.  Hopefully starting serving after the holidays... money money money!  Working out more with a good friend from work...nickname later.  

Love you all!




2 Toasts:

Classy Stiletto said...

Hooray! Finally!

NYStateBeauty said...

Sounds kind of like my last couple of months... all the alcohol that is!

Happy Holidays!