This week has been absolutely crazy. I felt so pms-y and I'm not even pms-ing. I've just been really emotional. I've cried twice at work this week, it's ridiculous. The first was because we got some crazy snow and ice and the whole parking lot was covered. I was terrified of driving home because, here, we don't get ice and snow much. Consequently, I've never had to learn to drive in it. So I practically, in tears, begged my manager to go home. The second time was tonight. I was basically told that I wasn't doing a good job of running a wait at the door and that two other bitches could do it better than me. I was really insulted because I'm the best damn host they've got. Boo.
And can we talk about Grey's Anatomy??? I cry every time I watch that show. What. The. Hell. Is that the goal of the writers? What plot can we do to make people bawl? Oh well, I'm addicted and can't stop watching just like, Private Practice, Nip Tuck, Kath and Kim, The Office, and 30 Rock. Whoa. I'm a tv junkie.
Anyway, I ended up working out on Tuesday, but in turn forgot about my work study job in the women's studies department. Oops. Wednesday we got snowed out of class, which is funny because there really wasn't much need to. The workout itself was amazing. Haven't been back since Tuesday. Will try tomorrow.
But in general the week was not as dreadful as I had anticipated, just emotional. Ha.
Tomorrow is my day off from everything. No class. No work. Monday night should be my last night of training and then I will switch to hosting. Probably not immediately and probably not completely, because they need me. I hate that.
GUESS WHO'S BACK????
Sir Jerkoffalot.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked up to him and was all like "Weeeelcome back to this hell hole. I thought you were leaving it forever." He tried to act all like, "Ohh.. I didn't really want to come back but it was better blah blah blah." Shut up already. He actually went an entire shift without sexually harassing me, I was quite surprised. I got my hopes up too soon, though. I worked with him tonight. 2 comment about my boobs, 1 request to go make out, and 15 comments about how he loves me. Ridiculous.
So, hopefully more blogging in the days to come, but if this week is anything like last week, then that might not happen. Will life be eternally busy like this? I surely hope not. I'm only 22 and I'm f-ing exhausted!!!
Happy Weekend to you all!
6 years ago

2 Toasts:
Good luck with Sir Jerkoffalot! Sounds like quite the man!!!
If you're bored I tagged you!
Love the new look!
Post a Comment